1. BenderBound.com and all works of art contained in BenderBound.com (the “Art”) are maintained for your personal entertainment and information. No material or Art from BenderBound.com may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials or Art for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of Bender Bound Inc. and the artists who created the Art. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of BenderBound.com, including any and all Art, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Bender Bound Inc.
2. All Art, text, data and other materials contained in BenderBound.com are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and are the property of Bender Bound Inc. and/or third parties from whom Bender Bound Inc. licenses the materials. No such materials may be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
3. All trade names, trademarks, and images and biographical information of people contained in BenderBound.com; including without limitation the Bender Bound name, image and logo, the Bender Bound Inc. name and logo; are either the property of, or used with permission by, Bender Bound Inc. The use of these materials by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on BenderBound.com. Any unauthorized use of these materials may violate the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights of Bender Bound Inc. and/or third parties, as well as the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes.
4. While the publishers of BenderBound.com use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in BenderBound.com, Bender Bound Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Bender Bound Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of BenderBound.com.
5. NEITHER THE OWNERS OF BENDERBOUND.COM NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING SIRKENSINGTONS.COM SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF BENDERBOUND.COM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL MATERIALS ON BENDERBOUND.COM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
6. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
7. These Terms and Conditions may be revised from time to time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound